We are actively seeking a Technical Help Desk Representative at great company in the Montgomery area!
The Technical Help Desk Representative is responsible for the following:
- Programing video systems remotely
- Monitoring diagnostic software to resolve potential hardware issues
- Provide guidance to company field technicians and customers
- Audit system settings for accuracy.
Qualified candidates for this position meet the following requirements:
- Must have great communication skills
- Must have 3-5 years of PC troubleshooting experience and can demonstrate these skills.
- Must be able to troubleshoot the Windows OS (Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 8).
- Must be able to diagnose PC hardware related problems remotely and discuss with employees and customers.
- Must have a basic knowledge of networking (i.e., program IP addresses, Subnet Masks, and Gateways).
- Have the ability to set up and program CCTV DVRs, HVRs, and NDVRs.
- Have the ability to set up and arrange various types of analog and IP based cameras.
- Background in one or more of the following fields is a plus: video surveillance, networking, and computer repair.
- Must have A + Certification
All offers of employment are contingent on a background check and drug test.
Pay range for this position is $16-18.
For consideration, select the apply button below and attach your resume for review!