We are looking for a great candidate for the position of Supply Coordinator to join the team of an excellent manufacturing company in the Montgomery area! The Supply Coordinator is primarily responsible for various purchasing duties of limited scope and authority. They will perform a variety of duties to provide administrative support to the procurement team.
Duties for the Supply Coordinator include:
- Reconcile invoices and assist in the management of payable schedules.
- Code shipments for the purpose of better data management and tracking
- Establish and maintain all Corporate Purchasing files, project files, and all other supply chain documentation
- Enter data maintenance information (Cost, Analyst Codes, Lead times, Item/Vendor cross reference, etc.) into Glovia/ERP System
- Generate and process the acknowledgement report (ACK) in Glovia daily with the appropriate buyer and product line code
- Facilitate and expedite the flow of information/materials (including shipping documents) to and from various departments
- Coordinate material transfers to warehouse, plant and customer consignment locations
- Expedite orders and aid in the resolution of any delivery inconsistencies or delays
- Provide administrative support to procurement team (import shipment tracking, invoice processing, direct container shipment monitoring, office supplies, etc.)
- Provide back-up assistance to procurement team as require
- Generate monthly operational reports (forecasts, KPI data, shipping performance, scorecard, etc.) and forward to internal and external stakeholders as directed.
Qualified candidates for the Supply Coordinator will meet the following requirements:
- Must have a High School/GED
- Must have a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in an industrial or manufacturing environment.
- Requires extensive computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills, be attentive to detail and demonstrate consistent follow-through on work assignments.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Problem solving and analytical skills a must.
- Interest in and ability to handle international business a plus.
Pay for this position is $13.00/hour. This is a long term, try and hire position.
All offers of employment are contingent on a background check and drug test.
If you feel you meet the qualifications of this position, please click ‘Apply’ and attach your resume or work history for review!