We have a great opportunity for entry-level Restaurant Manager in the local Montgomery area!
Responsibilities of entry-level Restaurant Manager include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Managers are leaders and store workers.
- Each individual is trained in position work as well as key leadership roles in the restaurant including front of house and back of house jobs.
- Create schedules for employees and ensure proper staffing during rush hours
- Handle stocking and inventory ordering for products and supplies
- A manager’s job for the shift may include anything from working the grill, being the maitre d’ or running the catering department.
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Need to be able to physically endure 10 hour shifts of strenuous work.
- Must be able to have a flexible schedule. Saturday availability is a requirement.
- Must have great energy and people skills presenting a genuine care for others.
- Speed, accuracy and cleanliness are required traits.
- Teamwork is valued.
- A self motivated and self directed person succeeds rapidly in our environment.
Competitive starting salary with bonuses and great benefits.
This is a Direct Hire position.
All offers of employment are contingent on a Background Check and Drug Test.
For consideration, please click ‘Apply’ and attach your resume for review!