We have immediate openings for Full-time Call Center Agents in the local Montgomery area!
A Full-Time Call Center Agent handles only the inbound calls from the customers. The representatives of a call center are individuals who answer these calls. Their responsibility is to respond to incoming calls from the customers to take their orders, answer questions and inquiries, troubleshoot problems, provide information and handle complaints regarding the organization’s products or services.
Responsibilities of a Full-Time Call Center Agent include but are not limited to:
- Answering phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Researching required information using accessible resources.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding product sales to customer service problems.
- Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
- Processing forms, orders, and applications requested by the customers.
- Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
- Routing inbound calls to the appropriate resources.
- Following up complicated customer calls where required.
- Completing call logs and call reports as necessary and updating them in the database.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Managing administration, communicating and coordinating with internal departments.
Qualified Full-time Call Center Agents meet the following requirements:
- Call Center experience is preferred. Customer Service experience is REQUIRED.
- Must be able to work a fluctuating schedule, to include weekends, between the hours of 7:00 a.m.-1:00a.m.
- Great communication skills.
- Works well with others in close environment.
- Professional telephone etiquette.
- Must be able to type 20 wpm.
- Able to react effectively and calmly with dissatisfied callers.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Pay is $9.00/hour or $10.00/hour for bilingual applicants.
This is a Try and Hire Placement
For consideration, select the apply button below and attach your resume for review!