We are currently searching for an energetic, qualified Assistant to the Chef/Prep Cook for a restaurant in the Montgomery area!
The primary responsibilities for the Assistant to the Chef/Prep Cook include:
- Read orders, understand instruction from the head chef, and talk to fellow cooks to make sure the food is delivered up to standards
- Interact with customers: Service with a smile will be necessary.
- Keep stock organized: know when food has gone bad and is in need of replacing
Qualified candidates for the Assistant to the Chef/Prep Cook position will meet the following requirements:
- 2 to 5 years kitchen experience
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- Strong Communication Skills
- Great Customer Service Skills: Customers may have special requests or complaints.
- Stamina: Kitchen hours can be long and grueling. You will need to be able to stand on your feet for long periods and lift heavy objects from storage.
- Teamwork: Very often, cooks are part of a large team, reporting to a head chef. You will need to be able to work as a team to create a great dining experience for customers.
Pay for this position is $8.50-12/hour, depending on experience.
All offers of employment for either position are dependent on a background check and drug test.
For consideration, select the apply button below and attach your resume for review!