We are actively looking for enthusiastic individuals for the opening of Area Team Coordinator for a company in the local Montgomery area!
The Area Team Coordinator is responsible for responding to customer service requests via phone, email, and web portal in a courteous and prompt manner, documenting the service request details in the appropriate systems, and using proper reasoning and judgment to properly dispatch service technicians in the most efficient and effective manner.
Primary duties of the Area Team Coordinator include:
- Receives phone calls, emails, and web portal requests from customers requesting site service, enters service request details into the appropriate systems, identifies the appropriate service technician based on availability and proximity to service site using GPS assisted systems, and dispatches technician to the site.
- Monitors and stays abreast of all technician response times and activities, documents service progress in all necessary systems, and communicates follow-up with the customer.
- Assists technicians in monitoring equipment inventory, places parts orders as needed to fulfill service requests, and coordinates with equipment maintenance and warehousing departments regarding equipment availability.
- Coordinates and monitors equipment upgrade and installation projects and maintains communication regarding project status with sales representatives, managers, technicians, and customers.
- Ensures that all systems information is complete, correct, and in accordance with established procedures.
- Establishes and maintains positive rapport with all salesmen, field service technicians, and customers.
Qualified candidates for the Area Team Coordinator will meet the following requirements:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, good speaking voice, excellent command of the English language.
- Intermediate computer skills to include MS Windows, Word, Excel, and Outlook with the ability to effectively learn and navigate proprietary service call management systems.
- Excellent multi-tasking capabilities with the ability to identify potential challenges in a timely manner and develop and implement appropriate resolutions.
- This is a 24/7 Service Center.
- Flexibility in working varied shifts is a must.
- Weekend rotation is required (once every 6 – 8 weeks).
- Occasional overtime may be required.
- 3 – 5 years office/customer service experience required.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Associate Degree strongly preferred.
Pay for this position is $13.00/hour.
All offers of employment are contingent on a background check and drug test.
For consideration, select the apply button below and attach your resume for review!